Want to remember some of your best pics forever?
What would be a better way than to hang them on the walls with a beautiful frame.
If you are thinking the same then Hang On for a Second
Why should you pay for a beautiful frame? Why should you not make a one for your self?
and why would you like to use a frame?
Isn’t it too common?
So let’s try something In this article we will teach you the 10 simple steps to transfer your cool photos to a Wooden Slab.
Below are simple steps to do the job.
All you need is a wooden slab a photo a glue pack and a pack of Mod Podge.
Once you have got these three things you are all set to begin.
- Use the gel and apply it on the wooden slab to all the area where you want your photo to be placed
- Pick up the photo and paste the front side of the photo or the side of on which your photo is printed to the glued wooden slab
- Just after pasting the photo you will notice some bubbles in the photo rub the photo with your hands to remove those bubbles
- Just leave the plank as it is for some hours to dry
- Time to remove pasted photo, use the wet cloth and rub it over the photo
- Once you have removed all the paper use apply mod podge over the slab
- Let it dry and you are all done
- Hang your photo printed slab or place it anywhere you like
So, that’s all from this article if you liked it share with your friends and do not forget to follow us on our social media pages.